Filter the noise and stay ahead of the pack
- Blockstack Berlin – a one-day conference focused on decentralized applications organized by the homonym company – is this Friday. Nick Szabo (potentially Satoshi?), Chris Burniske, David Ari Paul, Edward Snowden and Elizabeth Stark are all speaking! Tickets are selling out quickly and registration closes at 22:00 GMT.
- Bitcoin Private’s hard fork takes place tomorrow, as soon as the first ZCL and BTC blocks are established after 17:00 GMT. Here’s a good summary of the ‘spork’
- Steve Wozniak, Apple’s co-founder, says he was scammed out of 7 bitcoin due to a simple credit card fraud scheme. Learn about it here so you can avoid the dupe.
- The 2018 Computational Law & Blockchain Festival is taking place between March 16th and 18th all over the world. Learn how you can organize your ‘node’ here.
- Back in September, NEO – one of the top projects in the industry – took a hit following some technological criticism and FUD from China. Now the criticism is back.
- Crypto crime is becoming more violent. A Russian developer behind Prizm – perhaps one of 2017’s failed ICOs – was allegedly kidnapped and robbed of 300 BTC
- Blockstack Berlin is happening today! Follow the conference that is bringing together this exclusive line-up of speakers – check the hashtag ‘#BlockstackBerlin‘ every hour.
- Dubai’s World Blockchain & Token Summit is happening Sunday and Monday. With a more diverse group of speakers it also deserves a follow at #WBATS.
- Brave New Coin published its weekly bitcoin price analysis. If you miss our mix of fundamental and technical perspectives over the weekend, they might be worth a look.